We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Section 75 Help - Fraudulent item

2»

Comments

  • Emmia
    Emmia Posts: 7,543 Forumite
    Sixth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    edited 14 March at 9:44PM

    I'm sorry OP whilst hindsight is 20/20.vision. I'm really not sure I'd have bought an expensive branded watch from eBay, even with the positive reviews, stickers and whatnot.

    I'd only have bought from a physical store, either direct from Tag Heur or an authorised retailer - the risk of fraud is too high.

  • HampshireH
    HampshireH Posts: 5,070 Forumite
    Ninth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper

    Hi

    Yes whilst I appreciate that, it doesn't really assist the situation

    I rarely use sites like eBay these days but this wasn't presented an individual and had a separate retail website etc with good reviews (not just eBay reviews).

    Ive had mixed responses so I guess worst case I submit the claim to be rejected. Literally have nothing to lose by trying

  • MyRealNameToo
    MyRealNameToo Posts: 5,226 Forumite
    1,000 Posts First Anniversary Name Dropper

    Why buy it from eBay rather than direct from their website?

    The use of a marketplace to process your payments can be an issue, you will find many declined complaints on the ombudsman website because of this. There are however exceptions and its probably worth reading this fairly long response https://www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk/decision/DRN-4192013.pdf to get some arguments for inclusion.

    Note the ombudsman does not set precedent and therefore you cannot simply quote the above case and assume the next person will come to the same conclusion.

  • HampshireH
    HampshireH Posts: 5,070 Forumite
    Ninth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper

    I thought I'd update on this one.

    I put my claim in for the full cost of the original item and the cost to replace the fake parts with an original mechanism.

    Virgin originally declined my claim based on the fact I bought the item as a gift for my partner and I wasn't the user of the item. They claimed this broke the link but in the same letter they confirmed the link.

    I appealed this and they paid me back in part which fully covered the replacement Tag mechanism.

    Happy with the outcome as I wasn't left out of pocket and now have a legitimate watch with real parts.

★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.