We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
Notifications
Not had any notifications today from various saved threads I follow, anyone else or just me?
Comments
-
Yes, me too.
I've only had one notification today and that was received 2+hours from the post being made.
0 -
same, no notifications but as I'm scrolling through threads I'm seeing posts I commented on with new posts
2026 wins - Parker Pen American Sweets bundle 2x dish magic bundle NEU shots & a NEU training T-shirt ToeZone Shoes Worth £32
0 -
@MSE_ForumTeam2 @MSE_ForumTeam5 @MSE_Stephen is this a forum problem or just us in Competitions?
0 -
We're looking into it – I also seem to be missing some notifications I would have expected to see
Official MSE Forum Team member.Please report all problem posts to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com2 -
i did get a pop up about your post but no notification on the icon
2026 wins - Parker Pen American Sweets bundle 2x dish magic bundle NEU shots & a NEU training T-shirt ToeZone Shoes Worth £32
0 -
And in turn I do have a notification about your post - but not about some posts/mentions from yesterday
Official MSE Forum Team member.Please report all problem posts to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com1 -
If anyone has any specific examples they can share (ie: I should have received a notification from [thread x] but didn't) that would help us investigate.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Official MSE Forum Team member.Please report all problem posts to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com0 -
March 2026 Grocery Challenge - Page 12 — MoneySavingExpert Forum
This is one of the threads I follow, it has had plenty of posts but I haven't had a notification since Wednesday for it
I am getting notifications from this thread (Notifications in Compers Chat) only today, not getting notifications from any other thread or post that I should be getting, but I started the thread so could be to do with that? @MSE_JC
0 -
There have been several comments on this thread over the last couple of days, the last I recall receiving a notification about was late on Tuesday. I can only recall receiving one notification of any kind in that period, and that was regarding a comment on this competition.
'...luck came to those who left a space for it.' Terry Pratchett0 -
Well In my case lve had no notification from the TOP REGULAR SAVER THREAD,
THE TOP EASY ACCESS THREAD.
BEING NOISY HOW MANY REGULAR SAVER DO YOU HAVE?
since Thursday night after 4.00pm
0
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards




