We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
Car Update!
When I first started using this forum a year ago I said I was doing lessons and saving for a car.
Happy to say since a month ago I have my car!! I went for the VW Polo Match. Also managed to bargain them down slightly at the dealer on my monthly cost so that's always a plus.
I'm still taking lessons but not as frequently since I have my own car now, so shouldn't be long until I'm a full licence holder.
I do remember someone mentioning the VW Polo, instead of the Audi, it's more affordable and just as lovely.
Comments
-
Also to mention the monthly cost on a new car was lower than a used one which I thought was a bit mad. What doughnut is getting a used car for a higher cost.
Hello-1 -
I assume the monthly cost for the new car leaves a large balloon payment at the end which you need to also consider.
The monthly cost of the used car might cover total cost to purchase.
Are you aware that your signature with many blank lines makes reading your posts challenging?
1 -
It's a 4 year contract, and pay the car off in the 4 years, there is no end payment.
I'll adjust my cignature.
Hello0 -
Honest John likes them
1
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards