We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Transfering Share dealing Account from H/L to Scottish Widows

13»

Comments

  • jimjames
    jimjames Posts: 19,436 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper

    Out of interest when I transferred funds to ii and the purchase prices were showing as blank or zero there was an option to be able to enter the correct numbers yourself. With iWeb some of mine that date back over a decade are still blank.

    Remember the saying: if it looks too good to be true it almost certainly is.
  • InvesterJones
    InvesterJones Posts: 1,883 Forumite
    1,000 Posts Fourth Anniversary Name Dropper

    Out of interest, it was very easy to correct - I just sent them a message with my actual book costs and the next day or so it was all fine. They still use clean price for inflation-linked gilts though :p

  • DRS1
    DRS1 Posts: 3,689 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker

    As I seem to have hijacked this thread I thought I'd ask another question..

    Can you do a partial transfer of a GIA from HL to SWSD? I thought I'd do a test run and just transfer one holding across but when I looked at the online form it was for transferring the full GIA.

★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.