We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Mastercard Securecode - associated phone numbers
brewerdave
Posts: 9,079 Forumite
in Credit cards
I may be being stupid but …. when I recently bought an item online I had to obtain a code. Two phone numbers were offered for receipt of the code , one of which was our old home number, this has been out of use for 12 months.
HOW, can I remove this old number? The bank(s) concerned have been updated and the number no longer shows on my accounts. I even phoned one bank - the CSA assured me that the number was removed from their systems.
0
Comments
-
It would in control of the bank who issued the card.
0
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards