We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
Kangen Water Machine
Hi, I’m looking for a kitchen mixer tap that works with a Kangen water machine. My current tap is too small and none of the adapters fit. I need one with a standard removable aerator (M22 or M24). Any Amazon UK recommendations?
This has been stressing me out for a few days.
I know i could go into B&Q
I know alot of people don't like kangen, but I'm not here for that.
I've been drinking it for 15 years with no issues... Just fortunate to now own a machine.
Comments
-
From pics, it appears to sit on the countertop, and is supplied from the kitchen tap spout?
Can that be right? If so, do you connect it only when you want a drink? If so if so, how is it designed to be removed - unscrewed or does it have a quick-release? If not, does it run hot water too?
And what fitting is currently on the end of this supply pipe?
Do you have a utility room?
0 -
PH of stomach acid is generally between 1.5 and 3.5.
Healthiest foods for the gut biome include fermented products, typically at a pH 3.5 to 5.
0 -
A picture of your current sink and tap too, please - is there room for a small dedicated tap alongside the main one to supply just this machine?
0
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards