We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Online tax fail with firefox..
Comments
-
I've been paying on DD for around 10 years and they've never missed a payment nor has HMG having my bank details been an issue - you do know they have the bank details of millions of people? I mean, people moan when the government don't make things easy, but moaning when they do?1
-
You might trust 'em, I certainly don't
My original point was that a simple process that I have used without issue for 20 years or more (I forget) is now failing.It then turns out that it isn't failing, just claiming to fail, and I'm not the only one to experience it.I want to go back to The Olden Days, when every single thing that I can think of was better.....
(except air quality and Medical Science
)0
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards