We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Barclays Premier

2»

Comments

  • flaneurs_lobster
    flaneurs_lobster Posts: 12,517
    10,000 Posts Seventh Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper
    Forumite
    danco said:
    #
    So is it common to have more than two current accounts? I'm not counting cash ISAs, savings accounts, etc, just my current accounts.
    Don't know how you define "common" but in the general population it's probably not that unusual to only have 1 or 2 current accounts.

    Among the contributors to this board I doubt if my 20-odd is uncommon.
  • danco
    danco Posts: 473
    Fourth Anniversary 100 Posts Name Dropper
    Forumite
    Yes, there happens to be a new thread on this subject. I hadn't realised anyone had that many accounts. Mind you, I was not including credit cards, savings accounts, or the like, just my current accounts.

    In the end I need to go with what feels comfortable for me.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.