We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
The Cutting Down Alcohol Challenge for October & 2026 :)
Comments
-
That’s very good news Vanlady.
Incl. today I am on 6/27 please cathybird.
3 -
October totals updated here
@Vanlady that's great news! You must be happy xx
2 -
6/31 for me thanks
2 -
5/25 for me today please.
What would you get if all you got was what you were thankful for?2 -
Welcome to the thread, hope it is helpful Janetober.
2/10 please Cathybird.
https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/6621582/ynab-robber-needs-help-to-execute-the-plan/p1
October NSD challenge 1/10
October AFD challenge 1/101 -
I’ve been on holiday so will declare 14 AFDs for September and one (today) for October so far. Thank you @cathybird
1 -
Declaring early for 3/10 please Cathybird. Have a good day everyone.
https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/6621582/ynab-robber-needs-help-to-execute-the-plan/p1
October NSD challenge 1/10
October AFD challenge 1/101 -
Morning all, 7 please!
Now a gainfully employed bassist again - WooHoo!1 -
@Vanlady - that's brilliant news! 🙌😁
I'm 7/29 today please @cathybird 😁
'Happiness is not a destination but the journey you walk every day'
GC - October: £39.94/£350
Debt neutral fund - 3/45
'It's the small compromises you keep making over time that start to add up and get you to a place you don't want to be'1 -
Thankyou everybody😍, yes, I'm very happy about it, I feel like I've dodged a few bullets to be honest! 😆
Will be 4/21 for me today, thankyou cathybird.
0
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards


