We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
The Cutting Down Alcohol Challenge for October & 2026 :)
Comments
-
2/25 for me today please. I opted for a glass of wine with dinner on one night of our lovely short break in Belfast. I was pleasantly surprised that I didn't crave more!
What would you get if all you got was what you were thankful for?2 -
September totals updated here, October totals updated here and annual totals updated here
1 -
Hi - my September total was 22/25 - sorry it’s late!
I’ll keep my target at 25 again for October please Cathybird.
2
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards


