We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
Fiver Friday Challenge 2026
Comments
-
I’m a bit late but…..
Another £5 in my pot
0 -
#9 = £181.38
(No idea why my posts last week didnt update. Also had interest added).
0 -
#2 another £5 paid in.
0 -
£10 across plus some interest means my total is now £286.89. I love seeing the total increase and also look forward to seeing the interest added each month!!
£10 across plus some interest means my total is now £286.89. I love seeing the total increase and also look forward to seeing the interest added each month!!
Thanks @Coxy11 for organising and updating each week! I don’t know why my post is coming up as a spoiler! I’ve tried to edit it and it’s still doing it!£10 across plus some interest means my total is now £286.89. I love seeing the total increase and also look forward to seeing the interest added each month!!
Find a little bit of joy in every day.
0 -
£270 for me
OD £2,500 cleared onto Money Transfer
MT 0% 20 months Jan26 £1,700 / £2,575
No. #20 - Save 1p A Day 2026 £390.93 / £667.95No. #6 - Fiver Friday Challenge for 2026 £285 / £260 - COMPLETE
Invested £310 into Vanguard FTSE all world0 -
Hello everyone,
Well it's the end of another week and another fiver has gone into my pot. I've also had a little interest so my total is now £181.60 😀
Thank you for all the updates - page one reflects what you've currently got. Please let me know if anything looks wrong.
@RhiBi that is so odd?! - I haven't updated anything for you - maybe PM me your current total?
Have a good weekend all.
Coxy
Cross-stitch WIP: Haberdashery Shop Fiver Friday challenge 2026 founding member 😊 Read 26 books in 2026 18/26 Currently
reading The Snowman by Jo Nesbo (19)1 -
#13
Another tenner across new total= £225
0 -
my total is £286.89. Let’s see if this posts as it should!
Find a little bit of joy in every day.
0 -
another £5 across now at £180
0 -
#9 = £186.38
0
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
