We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
DCB Legal / Bank Park Claim
Comments
-
Discontinued in 6 months or so, before the hearing. Please please DON'T show us DCB Legal's reply. Seen it a hundred times!
Follow the 8 steps.
Merry Christmas!PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
CLICK at the top or bottom of any page where it says:
Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD2 -
Just an update for this one.
Had mediation today. They offered £250 initially and I countered that with 50p.
They then came back with the original charge plus Court costs, which I rejected.
They also said that they had never seen the proof of payment (which I sent with the appeal very early on) and that if I send a copy to them, they will consider if this claim progresses.
Send it or ignore?
1 -
I would send it, they may discontinue early doors. ! It also shows that you are reasonable
0 -
Send it if you like. They'll discontinue anyway, in the end so you could send it and say at the end "hurry up and discontinue or I'll claim my costs in full".
PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
CLICK at the top or bottom of any page where it says:
Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD1
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards

