We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Make £2026 in 2026

1…457910…32

Comments

  • I_Love_comps
    I_Love_comps Posts: 2,688
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    Senior Ambassador
    I have added back on Quidco and Topcashback.
    I will be allocating numbers soon.
    I am a Senior Ambassador on the Competitions Time Board and the Old Style MoneySaving Board.
    If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators.  Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.



    My Diary Link My Frugal Year 2023 My Frugal Year 2023 — MoneySavingExpert Forum

    My Challenges
    Make £2023 in 2023. £3.16/£2023 Make £2023 in 2023 — MoneySavingExpert Forum
    Compers Challenge 2023 0 Wins Compers challenge 2023! — MoneySavingExpert Forum
                               

                                                                                                                                  
  • debtfreein26
    debtfreein26 Posts: 23
    10 Posts Photogenic
    Forumite
    Tattypud said:
    Afternoon everyone. I'm definitely off the starting block today - two sales on Vinted £7.00 
    wahoo! Well done! I listed a few things on vinted today!
    Pay off by xmas 2026/2026 PAD - £3036.473/£7959.74
    Make £2026 - £512.62

    CC1 - £2534.96/£5617.72
    CC2 - £501.51/£2432.02 (min payments)
  • CazzieLT
    CazzieLT Posts: 373
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Name Dropper
    Forumite
    edited 3 January at 7:57PM
    gm2917 said:
    I'm off to an unexpected good start:
    Lloyds Cashback £57.56
    Edge Interest £19.84
    Cash ISA interest £73.95
    Premium bonds win £300 - woohoo - was not expecting this one, but hoping for it

    Well done on your PB win, gm2917! I got a nice £50 today which I can't grumble at, I did very well on the bonds last year, but we'd always love a little more, wouldn't we!? But it's a lovely early boost to my total :smiley: xxx
    House Deposit Fund - £30,000 / Fees Fund - £5,000
    Furniture Fund - £2,500 / White Goods Fund - £2,500 / Flooring Fund - £2,500
    Emergency Fund - £7,500
    365 Day Penny Challenge 2026 - £632.25/£667.95 (Holiday Fund)
    52 Week Card Challenge 2026 - £293/£400 (Christmas Fund)
    £2 Savers Club for 2026 - £46/£200 (Fun Fund)
    Make £2,026 in 2026 (#11) - £2,736.72/£2,026 (Home Emergency Fund)
  • Kiwi12345
    Kiwi12345 Posts: 2
    First Post
    Newbie
    Yes please, sign me up.
  • itsthelittlethings
    itsthelittlethings Posts: 2,565
    1,000 Posts Third Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper
    Forumite
    I'm in, would love to make £2026 but my goal is to make £10 a week so £520. I'm giving surveys a go. I reckon 10 minutes a night is realistic, we shall see if that pays off at all.

    Hastings Direct 4775.99

    La Redoute 676.21

    Barclaycard 295.20

  • snugglenush
    snugglenush Posts: 5
    Photogenic First Post
    Forumite
    Great start everyone who has updated! I have made £29.83 so far through cashback, selling items and surveys!

    £29.83/£2026
  • Mamma2004
    Mamma2004 Posts: 187
    100 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite
    It makes sense to me to separate my cashback into savings and earnings.  

    My cashback so far this year has been "earned" for opening 2 savings accounts and an ISA.  As there was no spending involved I'm going to count this toward my £2026.

    I can see how cashback on things like travel insurance are "savings" and so I personally won't count this type of cashback in my £2026.

    Thanks for clarifying. 😊👍
  • I_Love_comps
    I_Love_comps Posts: 2,688
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    Senior Ambassador
    I have allocated numbers for this year.

    This challenge is anything make in 2026. Not last year eg interest in December - This goes on December 25  challenge.

    Good Luck .
    I am a Senior Ambassador on the Competitions Time Board and the Old Style MoneySaving Board.
    If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators.  Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.



    My Diary Link My Frugal Year 2023 My Frugal Year 2023 — MoneySavingExpert Forum

    My Challenges
    Make £2023 in 2023. £3.16/£2023 Make £2023 in 2023 — MoneySavingExpert Forum
    Compers Challenge 2023 0 Wins Compers challenge 2023! — MoneySavingExpert Forum
                               

                                                                                                                                  
  • I_Love_comps
    I_Love_comps Posts: 2,688
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    Senior Ambassador
    Freebies do not count.  They would be a saving,
    I am a Senior Ambassador on the Competitions Time Board and the Old Style MoneySaving Board.
    If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators.  Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.



    My Diary Link My Frugal Year 2023 My Frugal Year 2023 — MoneySavingExpert Forum

    My Challenges
    Make £2023 in 2023. £3.16/£2023 Make £2023 in 2023 — MoneySavingExpert Forum
    Compers Challenge 2023 0 Wins Compers challenge 2023! — MoneySavingExpert Forum
                               

                                                                                                                                  
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.