A Capital Question of Grammar
This is the discussion to link on the back of Martin's “A Capital Question of Grammar” blog. Please read the blog first, as this discussion follows it.
Read Martin's "A Capital Question of Grammar" Blog.
Click reply to discuss below.
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 338.9K Banking & Borrowing
- 248.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 447.6K Spending & Discounts
- 230.8K Work, Benefits & Business
- 600.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 171.1K Life & Family
- 244K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.9K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards