We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

£35 into my bank from Money Saving Expert

So checking my bank this morning and I have recieved £35 form MoneySavingExpert.

Surprised, only thing I can think of is maybe from when I switched energy suppliers, but thay was back in April.

Thank you MSE
Thanks to all who post comps :)
ITV winners membersclub#2

Comments

  • never heard of MSE giveing money
  • cinders59
    cinders59 Posts: 7,861 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    queen_vi said:
    never heard of MSE giveing money
    I think it is from when you switch energy companies through their switching site
    Thanks to all who post comps :)
    ITV winners membersclub#2
  • MACKEM99
    MACKEM99 Posts: 1,267 Forumite
    Sixth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    I had an email to say they are sending me £10 but cant find it when i log onto their energy saving area?
  • MSE_James
    MSE_James Posts: 1,836 Community Admin
    Fifth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Cashback Cashier Newshound!

    Hi @MACKEM99 - I think the idea is that if you pay your energy bill by Direct Debit, then the cashback would be paid automatically to that account. If you pay a different way, then I would suggest emailing energyclub@moneysavingexpert.com and the team will be able to assist.

    Official MSE Forum Team member.
    Please report all problem posts to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com
  • MACKEM99
    MACKEM99 Posts: 1,267 Forumite
    Sixth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper

    I do pay by DD but the money promised on 14 Jan has still not appeared. I have also tried to reply to the email but it came back to me as undelivered?

★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.