We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Boots Grabbit Bargains Part 14 - Post your finds here

1…3637394142…242

Comments

  • Hi All, according to Boots Website at this end - EVERYTHING is out of stock, i cannot add anything to basket - Own up who bought the whole of the website?

    Is this happening to anyone else?

    x
    J: SWELL Hair goodies, Cbeebies bag, Years supply of loo rolls. F: theatre tickets, Pedometer, Champagne Glasses, £100 Monsoon Voucher. Dr Dre Headphones, M: Organic Skincare, finger puppet, fridge magnet, stoker goody bag, dsi game, film goody bag, Cast iron casserole set, box cereal, Ipod Nano & DVD.
  • finleypop
    finleypop Posts: 213 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Thanks for the heads-up. My order was over £45, but it was under £45 with the discount code. My confirmation email says 'free delivery'. Do you reckon that's because it was over £45 without the discount? Do you think it'll be ok..?

    I am 100% sure you will be fine. I have had free delivery before, after using a code to take me under the limit, plus your confirmation states free delivery wheras mine charges me
    Finleypop x :hello:
  • keelykat
    keelykat Posts: 3,341 Forumite
    I gave up.....lol.....

    keely.
    Mommy to Elliot (5) and Lewis (born xmas eve 11!)
  • Just spent £130:eek: got all the girls xmas presents and birthday presents and everyone else birthday presents. I think i have spent my student loan whoops :o though I have saved £300:T
  • lollyred1
    lollyred1 Posts: 480 Forumite
    HUge thank yiu to Showmethemoney was going to buy a smart trike for my sons 1st birthday and hadnt looked for them on boots you have saved me a fortune xxx:D
  • finleypop wrote: »
    I am 100% sure you will be fine. I have had free delivery before, after using a code to take me under the limit, plus your confirmation states free delivery wheras mine charges me

    Hope this hasn't already been stated, but when I first logged on Free Del was with £45, and then by the time I'd finished my order (!) the Free Del was on £40 order!
    HTH!

    Edit to say: sorry finleypop, just read your post regarding the Free Del spending limit!
    makinprogress
  • finleypop wrote: »
    I am 100% sure you will be fine. I have had free delivery before, after using a code to take me under the limit, plus your confirmation states free delivery wheras mine charges me

    Thanks for your reassurance. :) I'm suffering from 'not-enough-sleeep-because-of-Boots-sale'-induced anxiety. ;)
  • dotchas
    dotchas Posts: 2,487 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    I cant believe how much money I have just saved :eek: ..................


    .............by logging on too late and finding everything decent was out of stock :rotfl:

    Spent...nothing
    Saved....probably about £50, on stuff that would have only sat at the bottom of the wardrobe for months anyway :D


    Me too!

    I have a few bits and pieces in my basket but I don't think I'll bother.I'll just keep thinking how much I am saving by not buying anything! (that doesn't sound like me at all,whats happened?)
    :j I love bargains:j
    I love MSE
  • I'm thrilled with my order... should have come to around £125... I paid £35 :j

    I got a pink wooden moped, wooden art easel, wooden tool kit x2 (One as a birthday present) Soft skittles and a So....? gift set :D My little girl is soooo spoilt :rotfl:
    Wins since September 2011: Wedding (Worth £3500) :j Bridesmaids Headpiece (Worth £40) National Wedding Show VIP tickets (Worth £70) £100 Shopping vouchers... :D
  • ptyks
    ptyks Posts: 317 Forumite
    hesjane wrote: »
    online sale went to 75% at 3:12am

    How sad am I. I had my basket ready and order is in:j

    Still said half price on home page....but check the gifts etc and they are def 75% off

    I waited for online sale until 2.30 am this morning then went to bed. Just woke up and saw many things gone already.

    Poor me!!
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.