We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Declared my car SORN yet it doesn't seem to be.
B0bbyEwing
Posts: 2,557
Forumite
in Motoring
29th August I did this. I have the email confirming it.
Yet when I run my car on a details checker, which has always updated quick in the past for me, it still says taxed, as does the actual .gov website.
How long are you supposed to give it? I better not be paying for this month!
Yet when I run my car on a details checker, which has always updated quick in the past for me, it still says taxed, as does the actual .gov website.
How long are you supposed to give it? I better not be paying for this month!
🤐🤐🤐
0
Comments
-
You have the email confirming it.1
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards