We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Blackpool Transport Excellent Customer Service
molerat
Posts: 36,533
Forumite
Last Friday afternoon I tried to purchase a day travel ticket on the Blackpool Transport app. There was a loss of mobile signal and I got a checkout failed message so I tried again and successfully purchased the ticket. I then received 2 purchase confirmation e-mails and checked the app to see 2 tickets waiting activation.
I e-mailed the helpline at 16.29 on Friday receiving an instant auto reply stating 2 working day response time then at 16.33 a real person reply stating a refund had been made. Checking the app the unactivated ticket had gone and I then received a system generated refund mail. Next day the pending charge had gone from my card account.
Customer service to beat Zog Energy (remember them) and on a hot Friday afternoon close to going home time. Well done Blackpool Transport.
Never associate with idiots on their own level, because, being an intelligent man, you'll try to deal with them on their level - and on their level they'll beat you every time.
Being hated by idiots is the price you pay for not being one of them.
Jean Cocteau 1889-1963
7
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards