We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including number plates, reference numbers and QR codes (which may reveal vehicle information when scanned).
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

BW Legal email

Hi All,
Does anyone have an email address from BW legal that confirms receipt? I've tried several that have redirected me to their portal. Three that haven't (but also haven't confirmed receipt) are:
info@bwlegal
disputeresolution@bwlegal
complaints@bwlegal

I would prefer to know that my response to their Letter of Claim has been received if anyone has it please.
Many thanks

Comments

  • For reference, those emails that have failed (or redirected me to their portal) are:
    Parking@bwlegal.co.uk
    enquiries@bwlegal.co.uk
    customerinfo
    @bwlegal.co.uk

    Emails in the first post above also included the .co.uk
  • fisherjim
    fisherjim Posts: 7,111 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    I think you are expecting a lot from the likes of these!
  • Le_Kirk
    Le_Kirk Posts: 27,165 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    On my list I had: -
    parking@bwlegal.co.uk, doesn't work any more 
    customerinfo@bwlegal.co.uk, complaints@bwlegal.co.uk, disputeresolution@bwlegal.co.uk & info@bwlegal.co.uk used to work

  • Did anyone find an active email address for BW Legal? I do not want to engage with their portal. I need to respond to a Letter of Claim and also wanrt to ensure they receive it
  • Le_Kirk
    Le_Kirk Posts: 27,165 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    See the post just before yours; did none of those work?
  • Gom_Jabbar
    Gom_Jabbar Posts: 13 Forumite
    Second Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Just doing some searching on this and have included the emails of the two directors of BW Legal sbarton@bwlegal.co.uk (found on the Law Society website database) and rwithers@bwlegal.co.uk

    They probably don't read their emails though......
  • Quick update - I've tried every email address on this thread (including the directors) to respond to a Letter Before Claim, and had undeliverable errors in every single case:

    image.png
  • Le_Kirk
    Le_Kirk Posts: 27,165 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper

    Have you tried customerinfo@bwlegal.co.uk, complaints@bwlegal.co.uk or info@bwlegal.co.uk

    Apologies if you have, I cannot read blue text on black background.

  • Update: I was emailing and attaching photos as evidence of why the complaint is false.

    I have tried without any attachments, and so far have not received a bounce back, from disputeresolution@bwlegal.co.uk

    With attachments, I tried, and got bounce backs, for:

    • contact@bwlegal.co.uk
    • enquiries@bwlegal.co.uk
    • parking@bwlegal.co.uk
    • disputeresolution@bwlegal.co.uk
    • complaints@bwlegal.co.uk
    • sbarton@bwlegal.co.uk
    • rwithers@bwlegal.co.uk

    I have not tried:

    • info@bwlegal.co.uk
    • customerinfo@bwlegal.co.uk
  • Update: One new email address for the list, that does work. You are able to send attachments in .pdf format to this address:

    • response@bwlegal.co.uk
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.