We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
Clubcard Challenges
Comments
-
I've had double before, think it was something like canned veg and tinned tomatoes and I accrued points both with one shop
Make £2023 in 2023 (#36) £3479.30/£2023
Make £2024 in 2024...2 -
No purchases count towards both challenges
0 -
Term 9 of the T&Cs says If a customer selects multiple challenges that include the same product, the purchase will qualify for both challenges.
Make £2026 in 2026
Prolific £231.51, Octopoints £4.60, Tesco Clubcard challenges £38.80, Airtime £10 TCB £225.19, Everup £77.04, Roadkill £1.77, Zopa CB £30, Misc £10.11,
Total £629.02 31%Make £2025 in 2025 Total £2241.23/£2025 110.7%
Prolific £1062.50, Octopoints £6.64, TCB £492.05, Tesco Clubcard challenges £89.90, Misc Sales £321, Airtime £70, Shopmium £53.06, Everup £106.08, Zopa CB £30, Misc survey £10
Make £2024 in 2024 Total £1410 70%Make £2023 in 2023 Total: £2606.33 128.8%3 -
Ooops the missing comma.
No, purchases count toward both challenges!
3 -
Second weekly shop done and still "nil point", not going to be a good one. I have got Heinz on mine but it was more beneficial buying what I needed in Iceland and Flora but Tesco don't do the 1Kg packs.
Never associate with idiots on their own level, because, being an intelligent man, you'll try to deal with them on their level - and on their level they'll beat you every time.
Being hated by idiots is the price you pay for not being one of them.
Jean Cocteau 1889-1963
1 -
Same for me. 100 points so far. Realistically I can't see us getting to 1000 this time, especially as we're away next week.
1 -
Week 4 shop and I have managed 130 points total ! Maybe another 200 possible but that will be it.
Never associate with idiots on their own level, because, being an intelligent man, you'll try to deal with them on their level - and on their level they'll beat you every time.
Being hated by idiots is the price you pay for not being one of them.
Jean Cocteau 1889-1963
0 -
Currently on 480 points. 2 shops to go. Might just about get to 1100 or so as I need to restock on Mutti tomatoes and cheese.
Hopefully the next one will be better.
0 -
I've got 860 but that will be it as we'll be away shortly. I have a cupboard full of coffee, and more cheese than I know what to do with. I think I'll have to freeze some. Nothing in any of the other categories.
Make £2026 in 2026
Prolific £231.51, Octopoints £4.60, Tesco Clubcard challenges £38.80, Airtime £10 TCB £225.19, Everup £77.04, Roadkill £1.77, Zopa CB £30, Misc £10.11,
Total £629.02 31%Make £2025 in 2025 Total £2241.23/£2025 110.7%
Prolific £1062.50, Octopoints £6.64, TCB £492.05, Tesco Clubcard challenges £89.90, Misc Sales £321, Airtime £70, Shopmium £53.06, Everup £106.08, Zopa CB £30, Misc survey £10
Make £2024 in 2024 Total £1410 70%Make £2023 in 2023 Total: £2606.33 128.8%0 -
Week 5 shop and up to 680. We were asked to get something for a relative, something we would never buy but was a spare challenge so an extra 140 points. And a money off coupon for one of the challenges so it would have been rude not to, more in the storage cupboard. Got to spend 34p on fresh veg for another 90 points so that will be it, better than originally expected though.
Never associate with idiots on their own level, because, being an intelligent man, you'll try to deal with them on their level - and on their level they'll beat you every time.
Being hated by idiots is the price you pay for not being one of them.
Jean Cocteau 1889-1963
1
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
