We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
smart casual attire
Comments
-
That’s right - and it made me laugh. It’s a generational thing: when I were a lass, athletic wear was for exercise and exercise only. I’ve only recently stopped taking a complete change of clothes when I go to the gym.DullGreyGuy said:
I'd argue it rules out most athletic wear too.bouicca21 said:I think smart casual basically means don’t wear tatty jeans.1 -
bouicca21 said:
That’s right - and it made me laugh. It’s a generational thing: when I were a lass, athletic wear was for exercise and exercise only. I’ve only recently stopped taking a complete change of clothes when I go to the gym.DullGreyGuy said:
I'd argue it rules out most athletic wear too.bouicca21 said:I think smart casual basically means don’t wear tatty jeans.Agree wholeheartedly. Leggings are not suitable at all. The blue dress is lovely.Member #14 of SKI-ers club
Words, words, they're all we have to go by!.
(Pity they are mangled by this autocorrect!)0
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
