We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
G24 PCN *EDIT* Now with DCB Legal - Here we go!
Comments
-
Hi all,
The case has been transferred to my local county court.
Would I be looking at starting my WS now, or wait until a date is set, with submission deadlines?
Cheers and happy Easter!
0 -
Your choice to make, either is a strategy, depends on if you want a head start or not
1 -
Hi all!
After DCB Legal emailed me offering a reduced invoice of £60, I politely declined and explained I was happy to continue to fight in court.
I have now received their N279 Notice of Discontinuance.
Another one bites the dust 😂
Thanks to all for you help and guidance. I will upload the form shortly for the DCB discontinuance thread.
Cheers!
3 -
Great news… but we can't count your success without a pic of the attachment!
PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
CLICK at the top or bottom of any page where it says:
Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD3 -
-
Thank you @PCN_Junkie0101 for the copy of your NoD . I can now count your result in the infamous DCBL Legal thread of shame. 👍
Please note, we are not a legal advice forum. I personally don't get involved in critiquing court case Defences/Witness Statements, so unable to help on that front. Please don't ask. .
I provide only my personal opinion, it is not a legal opinion, it is simply a personal one. I am not a lawyer.
Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.#Private Parking Firms - Killing the High Street3 -
Yay - Thankyou! As expected but congrats!
ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST!
🤣
PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
CLICK at the top or bottom of any page where it says:
Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD1
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards



