We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Help to save regular payment not showing in help to save account

I set up a regular payment (standing order) to leave my bank account. I copied the account number, sort code and reference exactly as it was. It needed a 'name', so I saw people on here had just named it something like HTS so I did and it came up 'it's a match' on my banking app. Anyway, the money has left my bank account, but it is missing from my help to save account. Has this happened to anyone else? I'm getting stressed about where it could have gone but the helpline isn't open yet for me to call and ask. Is it normal that it takes a day or two for the money to arrive?

Comments

★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.