We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
2nd property occupied by dependent child
Comments
-
Yes, that one screen shot that was shared adds little to the conversation.poppy12345 said:I’m afraid this doesn’t change all the advice you’ve been given. I’m sorry you didn’t get the advice you thought you may have.
I wonder whether the OP intended to post more, as they did say in the preceding post:
Maybe something went adrift in the content upload.SuseOrm said:we have got to the bottom of it and I will post the pertinent information that was required by universal credits that I have pointed out to them and now we’re back to the beginning again1
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards