would I be right to go bankrupt

Options
2»

Comments

• tigerfeet2006
    tigerfeet2006 Posts: 14,030 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    My apologies Madmouse as Phil has pointed out things are a bit 'delicate' at the mo and I misconstrued your post. :o Sorry :o

Thanks for putting things in perspective Phil and Richard. Dealing with all sorts of [EMAIL="!!!!"]!!!![/EMAIL] at home this morning and have had severe lack of sleep in the last 48hrs. Cheers guys :D
    BSCno.87
    The only stupid question is an unasked one
    Loving life as a Kernow Hippy
  • philnicandamy
    philnicandamy Posts: 15,685 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    My apologies Madmouse as Phil has pointed out things are a bit 'delicate' at the mo and I misconstrued your post. :o Sorry :o

Thanks for putting things in perspective Phil and Richard. Dealing with all sorts of !!!! at home this morning and have had severe lack of sleep in the last 48hrs. Cheers guys :D

"Delicate" is probably the understatement of the year I think Tigerfeet as well you know

I have decided to leave the board on many occasions but always after a lot of kind messages and thoughts decided to stay BUT after the last attack I ended up on the receiving end of it now leaves me no choice thanks to certain posters my credibility is now shot to pieces..and I dont have the confidence to post anything anymore, but I know if I post this in a new thread the thread would just get taken over by Trolls and other assorted idiots slagging me of and accusing me of attention seeking and being...what was it one poster said...mentally unstable and uncapable of giving ANY good advice? that one thing has hurt me in more ways than anyone can imagine.

So I have hidden it here with the thought that someone who cares actually finds it. Apologies to the OP for the Hijack

I am leaving for one simple reason and that is I cannot stomach the attacks us at the BR board are subjected to, nor the lack of response from the moderation team and owner of this board when it happens despite many emails to abuse & the owner of this board.

I joined originally to seek advice and stuck around so I could pass on to other advice in return based on what I had learnt along the way together with a bit of humour to help the new posters along the way in some tense scary times.

But it seems that’s not allowed here as I and others frequently got attacked for it, and if we dare retaliate to it then it is us that are labelled as trouble makers/weirdos/theives/nutters

So it is with great regret after considerable thoughts that I have to leave many friends I have found on here and just hope they can keep this board going for all those seeking help.

There are other boards out on the internet and I will still be found there but until the moderation of this board is sorted out I shall not be able to post here, and as that is unlikely to happen it is unlikely I will return.

Thanks to all my friends here for the help they gave me when I needed it (you know who you are...for what you have done for me thank you isnt half enough)

Finally a note to whoever finds this, do with this as you will, I don’t really care, but please the last thing I want is this board disrupting anymore than it already is.
    We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will
  • ImStillAlive
    Options
    Your not on your own Phil, as I left on the 15th of December, but felt guilty that there was going to be no one who knew the OR tech manual as well as Fermi does while he was away, so I returned for the sake of the new posters.

But as Oldernotwiser found out the other night I am still too enraged at what has gone on, no what has been allowed to go on by the board’s owner that I totally went over the top in my response.

So I too have decided this will be my last post here also unless things are changed on here, as it is effecting who I am, as responding as I did is not me and to be honest I don’t need the agro. I have enough of that to deal with in my real life.

My apologies to all the posters in real need here but I can’t help you while I have to continually keep defending myself and others or justifying everything I post.

Blind-as-a-bat
  • Broken_hearted
    Options
    Does it matter
    Barclaycard 3800

Nothing to do but hibernate till spring

• Richard_S
    Richard_S Posts: 4,432 Forumite
    Options
    Does it matter

Just a full stop would have made more sense there Broken hearted; as it was you even missed that out.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure