Need a Kitten!

Options
Desperate for a kitten, as young as possible.

I have one cat - Tigger, he's ginger with tiger-stripes. Absolutely adorable!

Looking for one similar, male/female.

Not for me, but a friend who has his own place now and wants a house pet. If anyone knows of any free/cheap please let me know.

The whole cheap-as-possible idea is mainly so the money can be spent ON the kitten rather than spending every penny just purchasing the lil baby! x

Comments

• cuddlymarm
    cuddlymarm Posts: 1,890 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    If you ask at your local vets and at cat rescue they might have kittens or will be able to let you know when they have any available.

:):):):)
    🎄December 🎄 NSDs 11/15
  • asea
    asea Posts: 1,398 Forumite
    Options
    Try a rescue centre - don't forget insurance either!

There are many older cats that need homes, maybe consider one of these instead of a kitten?
    nothing to see here, move along...
  • Carrera74
    Carrera74 Posts: 790 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker PPI Party Pooper
    Options
    I adopted a kitten from the RSPCA 4 months ago and when I went I was heartbroken to see the amount of cats waiting to be rehomed. I already had a tom at home and couldn't adopt a grown up cat but I would have done if I didn't already have a cat.

I'd definately recommend your friend adopting a cat instead of a kitten if they can. All the families that were there were going straight over to the kittens - the adult cats were getting overlooked which was such a shame as they were some lovely affectionate cats there :(
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure