Urgent: Debenhams 10%-20% off code needed! (Before Jan 3rd)

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Discount Codes 'n Vouchers
13 replies 2K views
AnetaresAnetares Forumite
88 Posts
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Discount Codes 'n Vouchers
I desperately want to buy a new eye cream, Success Eye Tech from Guerlain. However, to do it, I really really really need an active Debenhams code, ideally for 25% off :D but 10%, 20%, or anything really would be nice..

Thanks to other MSE'ers I've found a free shipping code active (SHA1), but over 20 other Debenhams codes floating around online have failed to work for me. I've tried various things, registered/logged in/not logged in/standing on my head and typing backwards... But so far only the free shipping works. The order would be £52.20 before deductions, can always bump it up a bit if a min. order is necessary.

Currently Debenhams have a 10% off all non sale items online, I desperately want to find another money off code to use whilst this promo is on, it ends on Jan 3rd.

Thanks!

Anet.

Replies

• withabixwithabix Forumite
    9.5K Posts
    PHLP gets you 20% (I think!). Give it a try.

Well, it worked for me the other day. Got a Tefal Avanti 4 slice toaster (£40 down to £30) for £24 delivered.
    British Ex-pat in British Columbia!
  • Thanks, I tried PHLP though and it comes up with a little "could not be processed" message.

These are the codes I've tried and failed with, I know some exclude certain departments, so they are not necessarily invalid or expired, they just won't work with the type of purchase I want to make (beauty dept.) -

10% off:
    PGDP
    PDPP
    PBNP
    PXMP
    PYRP

20% off:
    PHLP
    PFSP
    PYUP
    PNLP
    PCTP

Maybe I'll just try some random letter combinations...
  • H8spamH8spam Forumite
    106 Posts
    you could try SHA1 for free delivery
  • Thanks, I already have :)
  • fmhmfmhm Forumite
    327 Posts
    try pressing ctrl and f5 together. it refreshes ur window "cleanly". sometimes the codes dont get processed because of ur cache.
    hth
    'I love being married.It's so great to find the one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life' :heartpuls

• tinker15tinker15 Forumite
    1.4K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭
    I too am keen to find a discount for debenhams, or does anyone know if the furniture will go down in price in their blue cross sale on 3rd Jan 08
    Thanks in advance
    Comping from May 2012 :D

Thank you to all that post & contribute, I think you are wonderful, I could not achieve without your help :)
  • portchieboyportchieboy Forumite
    615 Posts
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭
    Are there any codes for a %age off big kitchen electricals at all?
    O would some power the giftie gie us to see ourselves as others see us.

(O would some power the gift to give us to see ourselves as others see us
    .)

Robert Burns
  • WILS_2WILS_2 Forumite
    260 Posts
    Try ordering by phone and use PHLP for 20% off, just say you've been trying to order off the website but its been slow, not working properly etc and just ask very nicely to use the code even though it expired on the 30th dec 2007.

Worked for me anyway, so worth a try perhaps.
    CARLISLE UNITED FC SUPPORTER
    :hello: :dance: :hello: :dance:
  • Thanks WILS, I'm going to give that a go... I'm a card holder and watnot, but not Gold card, so we'll see.. anyone have any ideas what to say if I get asked where I got the code from?
  • portchieboyportchieboy Forumite
    615 Posts
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭
    Thanks, I tried but got nowhere!

Good try though.
    O would some power the giftie gie us to see ourselves as others see us.

(O would some power the gift to give us to see ourselves as others see us
    .)

Robert Burns
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Energy price cap could be extended beyond 2023

New plans have just been announced by the Government

MSE News

Cheap contents insurance for tenants

DON'T assume your landlord covers you

MSE Guides

Summer sizzlers round-up