Does anyone keep a record of the calls they make via 18185/1899 ect??

Options
Haven't really kept a check on the invoices from these companies, but there's quite a few numbers on there I don't recognize. There's only myself and OH living here, so was wondering whther these companies may make mistakes when they record numbers dialled?

Comments

• ginger_nuts
    ginger_nuts Posts: 1,972 Forumite
    Options
    never had a problem with either off them ,but your bill should be itemised .Do the calls tally with times you have been at home .
  • msmicawber
    msmicawber Posts: 1,962 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    No, I haven't had any problems either. What sort of numbers are they - mobile numbers, 08 type numbers, or standard dialling numbers?
    Debt at highest: £6,290.72 (14.2.1999)
    Debt free success date: 14.8.2006 :j
  • Heinz
    Heinz Posts: 11,191 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Car Insurance Carver!
    Options
    Haven't really kept a check on the invoices from these companies, but there's quite a few numbers on there I don't recognize. There's only myself and OH living here, so was wondering whther these companies may make mistakes when they record numbers dialled?
    I had that sort of problem - and then I realised the GL had given up work recently and was at home at all times of the day now!
    Time has moved on (much quicker than it used to - or so it seems at my age) and my previous advice on residential telephony has been or is now gradually being overtaken by changes in the retail market. Hence, I have now deleted links to my previous 'pearls of wisdom'. I sincerely hope they helped save some of you money.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure