Pets at home good deals

poppycrackerpoppycracker Forumite
1.7K Posts
Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
✭✭✭
Pets at home are doing some good deals at the moment, I feed James Wellbeloved, so was thrilled to find a £3 off deal for a 2kg bag of Senior/Light. Hope it helps someone, certainly helped me!

sorry, forgot to mention that it was dog food!
DFW Nerd no 239.....Last Personal Debt paid off Nov 2012!
Donated 50 pints so far.... gold badge got 17/11/13! Blood Group O+
mummy to 3 cats, 2 budgies and a cockatiel

Replies

• floydfloyd Forumite
    2.7K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    They also have good deals on Hill's, my friend said its approx £5ish off for a £13 bag so its worth stocking up
  • Is it just the Senior or all the JWB range, Poppy?
    Mind you pup hasn't eaten what we've already got yet...he's getting very fussy now he's in his 'Kevin' stage!
    Full time Carer for Mum; harassed mother of three;
    loving & loved by two 4-legged babies.

• KimberleyKimberley Forumite
    14.9K Posts
    Grrrrrr I don't have one near me, when are they going to get their backside into shopping online? :mad:
  • Hills Nature's Best 2kg bags are buy one get one half price. This is for feline kitten or adult but think it is only the 2kg bags. Offer expires beginning of February. Couldn't see any offers on the other Hills dried cat food although normally they have some sort of offer on them too.
  • poppycrackerpoppycracker Forumite
    1.7K Posts
    ✭✭✭
    BigMummaF wrote: »
    Is it just the Senior or all the JWB range, Poppy?
    Mind you pup hasn't eaten what we've already got yet...he's getting very fussy now he's in his 'Kevin' stage!

Just the Senior/Light range BMF, but i doubt there is anything in it that would hurt pup.
  • RakshaRaksha Forumite
    4.6K Posts
    Part of the Furniture
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just the Senior/Light range BMF, but i doubt there is anything in it that would hurt pup.

The manufacturers often develop different age ranges because they say the nutritional needs are different - many puppy varieties are higher in proteins, while 'light' varieties are lower in calories, something growing puppies, like children need.

Personally I wouldn't feed a senior/light variety to a puppy long term.
    Please forgive me if my comments seem abrupt or my questions have obvious answers, I have a mental health condition which affects my ability to see things as others might.
  • poppycrackerpoppycracker Forumite
    1.7K Posts
    ✭✭✭
    wasn't meaning to mislead anyone, of course you should feed a suitable food for your dog's age, weight and activity level.
  • pulliptearspulliptears Forumite
    14.4K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ours had the offer on the 2kg bags of lamb JWB, but sods law they only had 1 bag left!!

We worked out it was only 19p more expensive to buy the big bag (The £20 one), and that came with a free sachet of JWB wet food to make up for it!
This discussion has been closed.
Latest News and Guides