We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
Resolved
Comments
-
-
Wise is the obvious one. Its euro accounts come with a Belgian Iban.mark_cycling00 said:I have about €150 left in a Latvian P2P and need to withdraw into a EUR account (or at least they need an IBAN for an account that accepts euros) they're not dealing with GBP anymore
Starling have stopped issuing them, HSBC seem to charge high fees, I tried Monese but they wouldn't accept my address - I think it must have a property number and I only have a house name.
Any others I can use? It's likely just for this one transaction really. Many thanks!!
https://wise.com/gb/account/eur-account
2 -
Thanks both I'll give wise a try0
-
If Wise doesn’t work out, Bankera (a Lithuanian bank) and Revolut both accept incoming Payments to an IBAN for zero fees. Zing and Trading 212 also accept incoming Euro-denominated payments1
-
Deposits to T212 have to come from an account that's in your name which might not apply if it's from an investment platform/stockbroker.landsberger64 said:If Wise doesn’t work out, Bankera (a Lithuanian bank) and Revolut both accept incoming Payments to an IBAN for zero fees. Zing and Trading 212 also accept incoming Euro-denominated payments0 -
I scrapped the account above recently when they suddenly started charging €9 per month just for having the account, Zing, of course are now long dead. I've more recently opened a Santander Euro account that doesn't charge any fees for IBAN transfers in either direction (but only offers a virtual card)
0 -
Thought it was worth it
0 -
It's a pity the original post and subject were effectively removed. At least @wmb194 captured the essence.
I’m a Forum Senior Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Credit Cards, Savings & Investments, Budgeting & Bank Accounts, and Techie Stuff boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.1 -
Indeed, I initially thought that the title of this post was referring to another one of these new fintech banks🤔
1 -
Yes, poor etiquette to wipe out information that could be useful to others, and particularly odd to return to a thread a year after originally posting in order to do so!
2
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards




