We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Admiral Problems
Louby68
Posts: 1 Newbie
Is anyone else having issues with their Admiral online account? Tried to log on, but it said my details were incorrect. Asked for a password reset and it said an email had been sent but nothing arrived. Email address matches what they have on my policy. Tried online chat but the Digibot said it would transfer me to an agent and then nothing for over 30 minutes. Just wondered if it was a known issue or just me having trouble. They asked for feedback when I ended the chat 🤣
0
Comments
-
Logging in fine for me.0
-
Hi, I am just having the same trouble and get a message to say that my email or password is not recognised or that I have been locked out as I have been trying to get into my account several times.
Fed up with this especially as I see you had trouble in 2024
0
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
