🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Pension

Options
Hi all
I have recently change job and my current pension is with Aegon, my pension was previously made to Nest is there a way to transfer all my pensions to once pot without any charges? 

Comments

• Brie
    Brie Posts: 10,566 Forumite
    First Post Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    First thing to do is to ask your current pension admin if they accept transfers in.  Some only do within a certain time period of starting with a firm.  And they will likely know whether Nest do transfers out.  
    "Never retract, never explain, never apologise; get things done and let them howl.”
  • Albermarle
    Albermarle Posts: 22,669 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    Brie said:
    First thing to do is to ask your current pension admin if they accept transfers in.  Some only do within a certain time period of starting with a firm.  And they will likely know whether Nest do transfers out.  
    These are both modern DC pensions, so they have to allow transfers out ( normally with no charge) and the large majority will welcome transfers in.
  • penners324
    penners324 Posts: 2,821 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    Nest will make you jump through a couple of hoops to get the transfer done but is certainly doable.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 10 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.7K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure