We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

santander switch

Options
I switched from Santander to First Direct about 4 years ago. Am I able to get the new Santander deal account ,Edge, by switching back and claiming the £175? Or am I not eligible? Their terms are not that clear.............

Comments

• MisterMotivated
    MisterMotivated Posts: 528 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Assuming you haven't received a switch incentive from Santander previously, I see nothing in the offer terms that suggests you wouldn't be eligible
  • Nasqueron
    Nasqueron Posts: 9,169 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    meishka said:
    I switched from Santander to First Direct about 4 years ago. Am I able to get the new Santander deal account ,Edge, by switching back and claiming the £175? Or am I not eligible? Their terms are not that clear.............
    The terms are perfectly clear - if you have ever had a switch incentive FROM Santander, you are not eligible

https://www.santander.co.uk/personal/support/current-accounts/switching

If you, or anyone named on the account has previously received a switcher incentive on any of our accounts, you will not be eligible for this offer.

So if you didn't have one in 2020 then you are fine, if you switched in to Santander previously and had a bonus, you are not eligible
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 248.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure