We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Praise for excellent customer service Argos (Graeme)

[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] Posts: 0
100 Posts Second Anniversary
Newbie
edited 14 May 2024 at 5:24PM in Praise, vent & warnings
Delighted with excellent customer service - Argos Click and Collect at Kingsgate Retail Park.

I was concerned about how I would get  from the store collection point to where I could get a taxi home with my new microwave.  I spoke to Graeme on the 'phone and he very kindly suggested that I should ask for him by name and he would see that the microwave was taken to the front of the store for me where I could get a taxi.

As it happened a friend very kindly took me and I did not need a taxi.  Even so I was very impressed with the excellent customer service offered to me.

Comments

  • Murphybear
    Murphybear Posts: 8,336
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite
    That’s good to hear.  I’ve generally  found that Argos staff are helpful
  • Okell
    Okell Posts: 3,933
    1,000 Posts Third Anniversary Name Dropper
    Forumite
    That’s good to hear.  I’ve generally  found that Argos staff are helpful
    Me too.

    I also always find Sports Direct in-store staff are very helpful
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.