IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.
🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Submit your suggestions via this form or post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Do I respond to their solicitor?

Options
Hi all, I submitted my defence to my parking claim two weeks ago (and recieved the autoreply acknowledgement).

Part of my defence is that I am employed at the location where I recieved a parking ticket and that I recieved confirmation that I was on the vehicle white list / exception list.

Since I filed my defence, the opposing solicitor (DCB Legal) have emailed me directly asking for evidence of my employment.

Do I simply ignore this email request and wait for official court documentation to be sent to me? 

Comments

• KeithP
    KeithP Posts: 38,002 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Is this related to the story started in your other thread?

If so, please continue all discussion in the one thread, otherwise we run the risk of losing context.
  • kop87
    kop87 Posts: 11 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 14 May at 4:31PM
    Options
    KeithP said:
    Is this related to the story started in your other thread?

If so, please continue all discussion in the one thread, otherwise we run the risk of losing context.
    Sorry mate, it is. Admin please delete this thread.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 5 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure