IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

LDK Security Group Ltd

Options
Hi,  All
Please kindly advise me the next step to do with the letter I received today about 30 minutes ago. 
The letter states that I have been charged for packing at contacted packing space for a total of 13 minutes according to the time shown on the photo evidence presented. 
Now, the contravention date is; 03 Nov- 2023 at 14:40. 
I am now just receiving a fine for this 6 month later. 
I know exactly what happened on the 03 Nov 2023. Especially on this sport my car was pictured. I drove actually to make a turn but ther was a lot of moving cars behind me. I waited patiently for all cars behind me to clear off before moving because it is always busy place. Now to my surprise, I receive a charging letter requesting for payment.
Please can someone please help me with any advice how to tackle this reap off companies for the second time. 
Someone could still even see me and my reverse light on trying to come out of the packing space, on the photo they took. 

Please 🙏🏾 

777/bobo

Comments

• Grizebeck
    Grizebeck Posts: 2,779 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Photogenic
    Options
    Who is the letter from 
    Advocate in the County Court dealing with a variety of cases, attending the courts in the North East and North Yorkshire
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 132,762 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Is it NCP?

Soooo glad you haven't gone and appealed as driver before coming here (that makes us tear our hair out).

Easy to appeal as long as you DON'T say who was driving or talk about the story of what happened.  This is what the NEWBIES thread resource is up the top of the forum in capitals for.  Please read that first.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback