IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

May 2024 Greenwich High Road - Civil Enforcement Ltd (CEL) - ANPR

Options
So I follow on from the original discussion posted Feb 2018. I followed the set template outlined in the original thread which I couldn’t comment on. 

I was given a PCN for giving a few bags of clothes to the charity shop located in this same car park I was in and out within 14 mins 39 seconds of entering. 

I received a generic response back from CEL refusing my appeal and asked me to pay within the 14 days for a reduced rate otherwise 28 days full rate etc etc. they also included the popla option of appealing and so on. 

I’m not really sure how to approach from here on in, the one thing I’m sure about is I am tired of giving these scummy cowboys a penny more and I just can’t see how to justify paying them £60 for being somewhere for 14 mins and for a good cause, it just makes no sense. 

I’d utmost appreciate some guidance on where to go from here from anyone, please? 

Many thanks. 

Comments

Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport