E: 14/05 Win a pair of tix for Glastonbury Festival NL

Options
oliveoyl
oliveoyl Posts: 3,377 Forumite
Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
edited 15 May at 2:49PM in Game over

https://www.absolut.com/en-gb/glastonbury-giveaway/

6. Winner selection:
a. One (1) Winner will be chosen at random by the Promoter at or shortly after 12:00 hrs on 15th May 2024. A member of the verification team will then contact the winner via email in order to verify their age and obtain delivery information.

b. The Winner shall have a period of 48 hours in order to reply to the Promoter’s notification email in order to claim the Prize. Should the Winner fail to reply within this 48 hour period, it shall be deemed that they have forfeited the Prize and the Promoter shall select an alternative winner using the same process as was used to select the original winner.

c. The Promoter shall provide the Winner and the Winner’s companion’s name to Glastonbury Festival. Both individuals must bring photographic ID to the festival in order to verify that they are the named ticket holders (their names will be printed on tickets). The tickets are strictly non-transferrable and any tickets being found to be offered for transfer or sale will be cancelled.

7. General:
a. There is a limit of one (1) entry per person.

TOP MONEYSAVING TIP

Make your own Pot Noodles using a flower pot, sawdust and some old shoe laces. Pour in boiling water, stir then allow to stand for two minutes before taking one mouthful, and throwing away. Just like the real thing!

Comments

• marialionza
    marialionza Posts: 7,033 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Anyone else having issues after I click submit. I'm getting this:

"We're giving our competition system a little TLC right now to make it even better for you!During this short maintenance period, the system will be temporarily unavailable. But don't worry, we'll be back in action before you know it.Thanks for your understanding, and we'll be back to full functionality in no time!"

Thanks to those who help us to win !
    <3
  • Plan_Zee
    Plan_Zee Posts: 27 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    I got "problems with captcha" There wasnt one btw. I'll try another day
  • BoeingAirbus
    BoeingAirbus Posts: 81 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    There is an issue with the captcha system, please reload the page and try again
    tried chrome and edge it is their error 
  • marialionza
    marialionza Posts: 7,033 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    There are issues all around it, I was born in 53 and I have to do it manually every time I try to enter. A nightmare !
    Thanks to those who help us to win !
    <3
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport