IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

QDR

Options

Hi what do I do about these please ? I had parked up with a blue badge and paid for a ticket . I took my disabled child to an appointment with me and now they say I didn’t display ticket . I sent copy of ticket in original appeal 

Comments

• Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 132,757 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited 8 May at 8:00PM
    Options
    Lodge Parking Ltd?!

Haha .. never heard of that new kid on the block!

Please show us a photo of both sides of the Notice to Keeper you first got by post.  Cover your data and any QR code.

Obviously we fully expect you'll have complained to the landowner or onsite businesses already, as anyone in your shoes would.

What did they say?

Where is this location, a retail park?
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • patient_dream
    patient_dream Posts: 3,617 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic Name Dropper
    edited 9 May at 11:08AM
    Options
    What a complete junk letter from QDR

Telling you a blatant lie that they are instructed by ZZPS ...   ???
    ZZPS SIMPLY CANNOT INSTRUCT QDR .. Only Lodge Parking Ltd can instruct a so called legal, not a tin pot debt collector known as the OSNER SCAM

This is a very intimidating letter threatening a CCJ etc and clearly shows the low life of the parking industry

QDR is the son of WHOPLA, and what a scam that was ?

Get this junk cancelled by the retail pak / retailer to see these clowns off
  • GrannyKate
    GrannyKate Posts: 1,504 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Lodge Parking Ltd seems to have been running since 2017 and has zero employees and one director. 
    2024 Decluttering Campaign 573/2024 🏅🏅🏅🏅⭐️
    2024 Weight loss target 0/28 lbs
    2024 1p challenge 131/366 days Total £121.92

• fisherjim
    fisherjim Posts: 6,084 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Lodge Parking is a one man band who can't even be bothered or afford a proper website, it only has a complaints procedure and a link to a privacy policy that has never worked:
    Can't see this ever going past threats and silly debt collectors letters and Lodge have never been very bright with their POPLA evidence either.

• Umkomaas
    Umkomaas Posts: 41,511 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Lodge Parking Ltd seems to have been running since 2017 and has zero employees and one director. 
    And possibly here is said director.

https://www.facebook.com/bernardmoseleykidzentertainment/?locale=en_GB
    Please note, we are not a legal advice forum. I personally don't get involved in critiquing court case Defences/Witness Statements, so unable to help on that front. Please don't ask. .

I provide only my personal opinion, it is not a legal opinion, it is simply a personal one. I am not a lawyer.

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.

Private Parking Firms - Killing the High Street
  • fisherjim
    fisherjim Posts: 6,084 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Looking at their his balance sheet they he wouldn't dare trying court they he can't afford it!
    https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/10657799/filing-history

Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback