Indonesia E-visa help - anyone done it online?

Options
Has anyone had experience of applying online in advance for the Indonesia 30 day E visa? I know we can get them when we arrive but I'd rather not hang around queueing in the airport any longer than I have to!
I might be being thick but the website isn't very clear, I seem to need to upload my passport as both a photo and a pdf?!? And it asks for return travel ticket (also as pdf), but no explanation of what that means. All I have is the pdf of holiday details including all flights etc from the agent.
Travel agent can't help unfortunately. 
TIA

Comments

• amanda1024
    amanda1024 Posts: 413 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    I’ve recently done this. Yes, you need passport as both a picture and a pdf. For return travel ticket I uploaded the booking confirmation for flights, so the pdf you have should be fine - they just want to confirm you have booked onward travel rather than just one way.
  • dancing_star
    dancing_star Posts: 314 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I’ve recently done this. Yes, you need passport as both a picture and a pdf. For return travel ticket I uploaded the booking confirmation for flights, so the pdf you have should be fine - they just want to confirm you have booked onward travel rather than just one way.
    Thank you so much! That's really helpful.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback