🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Submit your suggestions via this form or post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Cover My (Pet insurance)

Options
Anyone have experience of these I’ve put a claim in for £800 on 11th April for a wound repair on my dog after she cut herself.

comms seem quite slow took ages to acknowledge they’d received claim then they say they aim to process claim in 4 weeks.

had other pet insurances pay out much quicker in past LV Ageas and Admiral this is by far slowest.

i guess you get what you pay for? 

Comments

• DullGreyGuy
    DullGreyGuy Posts: 11,101 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Options
    The other three companies you mention are insurers and so are the ones that ultimately meet the liabilities of claims... though they may delegate and outsource claims to others. 

Your current company is an intermediary so isn't the company that ultimately is taking the financial risk. As mentioned before some insurers do outsource claims handling, such as to their intermediaries but others they are simply a messenger which inevitably doesn't tend to lead to the speediest of resolutions when you have to go through multiple peoples inbox. 
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 8 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure