IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

PCN charge notice while sitting in the car

Options
I have received a PCN from premier parking enforcement Ltd. While I was sitting in the car with my family and waiting for another vehicle infront to move and I can park there, even though I was not in the parking bay, my back tyre was just touching they bay and the guy who was taking the video can clearly see, I'm sitting in the car with my family, even though the car engine was running and I haven't turn it off..

Comments

• Mark_d
    Mark_d Posts: 574 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    Have you made a formal appeal/complaint?
  • DE_612183
    DE_612183 Posts: 1,956 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    Where did this take place?

• Fruitcake
    Fruitcake Posts: 58,361 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Waiting for a space is not parking.

Plan A is a complaint from the keeper to the landowner and the keeper's MP.

Plan B is to appeal using the template in blue text from the sticky Announcement for NEWBIES, sent unaltered from the keeper save a one liner that the vehicle was not parked but waiting for a space, therefore no breach of parking terms occurred.
    Jopson v Homeguard, case number B9GF0A9E applies.
    I married my cousin. I had to...
    I don't have a sister. :D
    All my screwdrivers are cordless.
    "You're Safety Is My Primary Concern Dear" - Laks
  • Gr1pr
    Gr1pr Posts: 451 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Is it from Premier Park in Exeter. ?, or a different Premier in a different location . ?
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 132,918 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    I have received a PCN from premier parking enforcement Ltd. While I was sitting in the car with my family and waiting for another vehicle infront to move and I can park there, even though I was not in the parking bay, my back tyre was just touching they bay and the guy who was taking the video can clearly see, I'm sitting in the car with my family, even though the car engine was running and I haven't turn it off..
    Please show us both sides of PPE's NTK.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback