Zopa alternative

Options
I deal with all the money here and recently opened a Zopa account and transferred an iSA into it on my OHs behalf( with his permission and cooperation)  So far so good, however now I would like to open a Zopa account on my own behalf but it seems I can’t have two apps on my iPad ( or under one Apple ID ) Does anyone have a work around for this please, or can recommend an alternative so I can transfer another ISA and have a savings account in my own name ?

many thanks ! 

Comments

• gravel_2
    gravel_2 Posts: 234 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Do you have another device you could use? A smartphone? Another tablet?
  • allegro120
    allegro120 Posts: 918 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    Berthe said:
    I deal with all the money here and recently opened a Zopa account and transferred an iSA into it on my OHs behalf( with his permission and cooperation)  So far so good, however now I would like to open a Zopa account on my own behalf but it seems I can’t have two apps on my iPad ( or under one Apple ID ) Does anyone have a work around for this please, or can recommend an alternative so I can transfer another ISA and have a savings account in my own name ?

many thanks ! 
    You can't have 2 apps of the same bank on one device.  I co-manage some of my OH's accounts and use her phone to access them.
  • 1spiral
    1spiral Posts: 103 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    Would it not work to uninstall the app and reinstall each time you wanted to access the "other" account? PITA I know but would this be a possible workaround?
  • RosieRooBear
    RosieRooBear Posts: 94 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    I have got my Zopa on my iPad and my OH’s is on my android phone (he prefers me to deal with the finance as long as I keep him in the loop)
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback