Any new offers for those that got 100% free selling fees?

Options
I was lucky enough to be one of those that got the 100% free selling fees offer on eBay until the16th April. 
Since then I haven’t had any selling fee offers when I used to get 80% off ever 2 weeks. 
I just wondered if anyone else is in the same boat?

Comments

• soolin
    soolin Posts: 72,328 Ambassador
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Nothing here either and I was on the 100% free listings as well.

I did wonder at the time whether there would be a lull in offers now for us. I don’t think there have been offers at all for anyone since the free ones ended. I’m just running my accounts now for the rest of the month that I have remaining where the 100% free remains applicable, after that I think a lot will be going to the charity shop .
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the eBay, Auctions, Car Boot & Jumble Sales, Boost Your Income, Praise, Vents & Warnings, Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning , UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know.. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • kalsha
    kalsha Posts: 1,042 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    soolin said:

I did wonder at the time whether there would be a lull in offers now for us. I don’t think there have been offers at all for anyone since the free ones ended. 
    There has been one offer weekend on the 19th April - a family member got it but I didn't.
  • sham63
    sham63 Posts: 1,069 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Looking at Hotdeals, it appears that people are being offered 70 and 80% off this weekend.
  • soolin
    Options
    I just checked my accounts, I'm still showing 13 days left before my BIN listings renew and I think I re uploaded them all 2 days before the offer ended to extend my last month. Perhaps when the last month clicks over we may go back into the hat again for FVF offers.

Unfortunately (or not) my holiday settings will be going on again in a couple of days due to another holiday (thank you ebay) so I will waste virtually all of the remaining month.
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the eBay, Auctions, Car Boot & Jumble Sales, Boost Your Income, Praise, Vents & Warnings, Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning , UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know.. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • the_lunatic_is_in_my_head
    Options
    Got the free selling offer here but not the last one from the 19th. Same as Soolin I wondered if it would affect the usual offers, personally I'd rather they carried on with the endless 70% off than get free selling for a bit but then no more offers. 

When the offers don't come through I don't bother selling, without selling off the old tat treasures I don't by any new tat treasures so eBay lose out twice, will have to wait and see. 
  • soolin
    edited 2 May at 8:54AM
    Options
    For the first time ever the latest link on this thread FREE LISTING email alerts - no chat - Page 70 — MoneySavingExpert Forum actually works for me - obviously I can't check until tomorrow if it actually shows on my seller dashboard , but it went through as 'accepted'.

I'll be interested to see what s if anything shows tomorrow as I haven't had an 80% for years- mine all went down to 70%.
  • Mr_Countdown
    Mr_Countdown Posts: 69 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I’ve just clicked on the link and it showed as accepted so fingers crossed as well for tomorrow Soolin 🤞
  • moonpenny
    moonpenny Posts: 2,434 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Nothing works for me again!  Not had any offers at all since March last year.
  • soolin
    Options
    Just double checked and I definitely have the 80% off offer, all accepted and showing on my dashboard now. 
  • pfpf
    pfpf Posts: 4,956 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 3 May at 9:10AM
    Options
    ...same, still have free listings, 80% didn't work on Wednesday but just got the invite 5 mins ago.  :)

i am actually not going to use it. i'm going to let current listings conclude and then along with an whole host of new items list on the next offer..

i hope not accepting it doesn't effect it being offered again?  :/
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure