IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

PLEASE HELP! London Tribunal TFL appeal

Options
Jono_56B
Jono_56B Posts: 13 Forumite
First Post
Hey all, I have made formal representations against this PCN which was rejected, attached is rejection letter. My initial appeal was very simple and just a request to have the PCN reverted to £80 as I wasn't driving at the time and driver never bothered to passed the windscreen PCN to me. I just wanted to settle at a more affordable figure and end the matter. I am now looking to appeal this to the London Tribunals so if anyone knows any reason I can use to have this PCN cancelled by the tribunal I would be greatly appreciative. Apparently after this tribunal appeal was successful (https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xokOkjdoJf0e5CBjBP7smnErCrMxps0m/view) it opens a precedent which will allow others to follow suit.

[Image removed by Forum Team]

If you require any further information please let me know and thanks in advance for your assistance.

Comments

• Gr1pr
    Gr1pr Posts: 404 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    If you want help with this, go to ftla parking forum and post it in there appropriate section over there, council or TfL or whatever. Its the Free Traffic and Legal Advice forum 
  • Jono_56B
    First Post
    Options
    Yh I have for like 2 weeks and it's not free because some guy PMs me and offers me £40 to fight it. So it's either £80 to the TFL or £40 to another punter. I accept he's helping however it shouldn't be called 'Free' traffic legal advice because it's actually a paid service. 
  • Umkomaas
    Umkomaas Posts: 41,515 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Jono_56B said:
    Yh I have for like 2 weeks and it's not free because some guy PMs me and offers me £40 to fight it. So it's either £80 to the TFL or £40 to another punter. I accept he's helping however it shouldn't be called 'Free' traffic legal advice because it's actually a paid service. 
    I've never seen that happen before. Is the person one with multiple posts to his name?  Refer it to a FTLA moderator and ask if it is legit.
    Please note, we are not a legal advice forum. I personally don't get involved in critiquing court case Defences/Witness Statements, so unable to help on that front. Please don't ask. .

I provide only my personal opinion, it is not a legal opinion, it is simply a personal one. I am not a lawyer.

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.

Private Parking Firms - Killing the High Street
  • fisherjim
    fisherjim Posts: 6,087 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Jono_56B said:

That is against the rules of that site it is not a "paid service"
  • Jono_56B
    First Post
    Options
    Thanks guys, I will be patient and wait for some more replies. 
  • Le_Kirk
    Le_Kirk Posts: 22,405 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic Name Dropper
    edited 10 May at 4:13PM
    Options
    ...... and, as @Umkomaas writes, report the poster who broke the rules!
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback