unable to log in to the MSE credit club

Options
After I log in, the website tries to transfer me to Experian for verification, then the page freezes with the message below. Is anyone else getting this? Does anyone have their customer email address? Thanks. 

Comments

• MSE_James
    MSE_James Posts: 1,223 Community Admin
    First Post First Anniversary Cashback Cashier Newshound!
    Options
    Hi @anoukis  - are you trying to use an old bookmarked link to log in?

I would suggest starting here: https://www.moneysavingexpert.com/creditclub/ 

The Credit Club has recently been updated and now uses Transunion data rather than Experian.
    Official MSE Forum Team member.
    Please report all problem posts to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com
  • anoukis
    anoukis Posts: 30 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    That's the one I'm using. 
  • MSE_James
    MSE_James Posts: 1,223 Community Admin
    First Post First Anniversary Cashback Cashier Newshound!
    Options
    In that case I'd suggest contacting creditclub@moneysavingexpert.com for support
    Official MSE Forum Team member.
    Please report all problem posts to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com
  • 400ixl
    400ixl Posts: 2,901 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    anoukis said:
    That's the one I'm using. 
    Going via that link works for me and uses Transunion not Experion as I would expect.

Sounds like you may have the site cached in some way. Try clearing the cache in the browser. CTRL +F5 to refresh may be worth a try first.
  • anoukis
    First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    Still not working after clearing cache... thanks, will contact support.
  • anoukis
    First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    It looks like I was left without an account... and unable to sign up for a new one, for now. 

I've checked our system and it doesn't look like you have an account set up with our new Credit Club system.

We've recently relaunched Credit Club, and this saw us move from Experian to TransUnion. Last week, our contract with Experian came to an end. If you've not been moved across to the new Credit Club, this means that you had either opted out of the migration, or unfortunately your data wasn't able to be matched with TransUnion.

If you'd like to continue using Credit Club, you would need to re-register. This will ensure your data is up-to-date to be matched with TransUnion. At the moment, we've paused new sign-ups until the relaunch has completed, but these should be switched back on in the next week or so.

Please let us know if you're happy for us to close this account.
  • Alex9384
    Alex9384 Posts: 949 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Photogenic
    Options
    MSE_James said:

The Credit Club has recently been updated and now uses Transunion data rather than Experian.

So it's basically useless anymore, as MSE was the only one showing Experian credit files while lots of others show TransUnion, such as Credit Karma, Halifax/ LLoyds bank, etc. So now MSE is just one more TransUnion report provider...

What happened? Why no longer Experian?

EPICA - the best symphonic metal band in the world !

• Nasqueron
    Nasqueron Posts: 8,998 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Alex9384 said:
    MSE_James said:

So it's basically useless anymore, as MSE was the only one showing Experian credit files while lots of others show TransUnion, such as Credit Karma, Halifax/ LLoyds bank, etc. So now MSE is just one more TransUnion report provider...

What happened? Why no longer Experian?
    Almost certainly Experian felt they were not getting any benefit to justify the cost, perhaps they want to offer their own free front end service instead and keep commission  
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback