Close Brothers Savings website issues

Options
Had a message to say I had a new document so logged into the website.That's as far as I can get,none of the options across the top will open,just get a spinning loading icon.
Tried on windows and android,chrome and opera,all the same.Guessing then it's a website issue rather than specific to me.
Anyone else having the same issue before I phone them tomorrow ?

Comments

• ColdIron
    ColdIron Posts: 9,149 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Have you got a cookie manager?
  • Daz2009
    Daz2009 Posts: 1,084 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    ColdIron said:
    Have you got a cookie manager?
    I've never used the site before
  • Rheumatoid
    Rheumatoid Posts: 891 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    working fine for me
    16 Panel (250W JASolar) 4kWp, facing 170 degrees, 40 degree slope, Solis Inverter. Installed 29/9/2015 - £4700 (Norfolk Solar Together Scheme); 9.6kWh US2000C Pylontech batteries + Solis Inverter installed 12/4/2022 Year target (PVGIS-CMSAF) = 3880kWh - Installer estimate 3452 kWh:Average over 6 years = 4400 :j
  • ColdIron
    Options
    We might be talking at cross purposes but if you've never used Close Brothers before how have they sent you a message and what's the document about?
  • Daz2009
    Options
    ColdIron said:
    We might be talking at cross purposes but if you've never used Close Brothers before how have they sent you a message and what's the document about?
    I applied for an account a couple of weeks ago,they then sent me login details and I've just logged in today after getting the email to say I have a document to view ..... obviously I don't know what the document is because the website hangs after I log in
  • ColdIron
    Options
    It seems a bit unlikely over several browsers but there may be an accept cookies or other dialogue that can't be seen or is off screen, especially if you have a cookie manager or other setting. Maybe try going to the site in incognito or private mode
  • Daz2009
    edited 28 April at 7:30PM
    Options
    ColdIron said:
    It seems a bit unlikely over several browsers but there may be an accept cookies or other dialogue that can't be seen or is off screen, especially if you have a cookie manager or other setting. Maybe try going to the site in incognito or private mode
    Just logged in on chrome on my phone, I never use chrome on my phone .I accepted cookies, logged in,for the 1st time ever on that browser on that device and the same issue occurs

As a last resort I switched to 5G and was able to open messages but still can't open documents.To be fair I didn't try to open messages before.
    So still can't read whatever the document is 
    I'll phone them tomorrow.
    Cheers
  • Daz2009
    edited 29 April at 1:03PM
    Options
    Gave it one last go before phoning them and it's working now.....but there's no document lol
    Edit,they have just informed me they are having difficulties with the online document area of their website 
  • legalfreak
    legalfreak Posts: 39 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I've got an account with Close Brothers Self Direct. On my Android phone I've always had a problem downloading their documents meaning they never download.
    Don't recall an issue doing so with my laptop. 
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback