IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Gladstone LBC - Haven't replied to me yet nearing end of 30 day window

Options
Hi, I'm really sorry if there's already a thread about this, I had a look but couldn't find any.

To be brief, I responded to the LBC I received from Gladstone solicitors on behalf of 'Premier Park Limited' nearly a month ago now, I'm just wondering if I'm in the clear if they don't respond within the 30 day window?  I imagine they may reply on the last possible day, but wanted to ask just so I'm aware of my next steps if they don't.

My biggest concern is I didn't use the reply form as suggested on the LBC and instead used the email address for Gladstone I found online as suggested by MSE. I've replied 'robustly' with the template MSE gave. I received an acknowledgement of my email but am worried they will currently be continuing with prosecution as I didn't take the channels they said on the letter.

My issue with the ticket is the admin fees being inflated and outrageous and is what I intend to dispute.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Comments

• Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 132,114 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    But there's no prosecution.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback