Got a pink dslite with money from Virgin Radio that I won :)

Options
Hi Everyone,
I went on a mad spending frenzy yesterday with the money I had from Virgin Radio and brought an Nintendo ds dslite console in the colour pink for £139.99 inc acessory pack such as earphones,power supply,2 games etc.
The two games It included were my Pony Friends and My Best Friends Cats and Dogs :) Dad drove me yesterday afternoon to buy it :)
I then got 3 more games too Disney Friends from Game.co.uk for half price £11.99 instead of £19.99
from my local Asda I brought Disneys Enchanted and Disneys Little Mermaid Undersea Adventures
I just couldnt get over the fact that the graphics were absolutely brillient and I was so over the moon :) I am one very lucky girl as normally I wouldnt have afforded to buy a dslite plus games :) I also know what to save up for now as well when I do my surveys on here to get money,some more games for the dslite :) but at least I have 5 games to last me for a whole year in the meantime :)

So If I am not online at any time you will all know that I am possibly playing on my dslite :lol:
also what is the best dslite game anyone has got that they could recommend to me for the future,I recommend all my games listed,also go to Amazon to read what others think as that is what I did beforehand and that helped me to decide,I dont like Mario games,I just like simple animal games that I can enjoy for a while each day :) also my cold is getting a lot better today,a bit bunged up and not so headachy :) I was on the dslite before bed and then I dreamt of the games :) I had Holby City on but I was so ingrossed playing Enchanted that I didnt really take the story in and time just flew :)
A very happy Katie xxx

Comments

• Skippycat
    Skippycat Posts: 5,975 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Glad to hear that you got something nice with the money that you won. Enjoy!
    2022 wins include.... £1,000 cheque £150 ASDA gift card £250 Impericon gift voucher £100 cheque £100 of plant bulbs £100 Bower Collective voucher
  • chickaroonee
    chickaroonee Posts: 14,678 Forumite
    Options
    congrats :)

I read amazon reviews too for games, also I look at the reviews on gamespot.com as they seem to be quite good :) Amazon is also quite good for second hand games, and ebay too.

too many comps..not enough time!
  • Gilla_2
    Gilla_2 Posts: 13,228 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Well done.
    42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot
    :hello: Good Luck everyone !:hello:
  • MiaVixen
    MiaVixen Posts: 1,043 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Well done. :) Have fun playing on it! :)
    Back to comping!
    (Still hoping to win a...holiday!)

• slinkycat
    slinkycat Posts: 3,281 Forumite
    Options
    Very nice! Well Done :D
  • hjb123
    hjb123 Posts: 32,002 Forumite
    Options
    well done
    Weight Loss - 102lb
  • kizzykizzywizzy
    Options
    well done :T sounds like you are really excited with your win.
    Comping again - wins so far : 2 V festival tix, 2 NFL tix, 6 bottles of wine, personalised hand soap, Aussie miracle conditioner :beer:

Married my best friend 15/4/16 :)
  • comping_cat
    comping_cat Posts: 24,006 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    Lovely, well done :T

My DD loves Nintendogs - so might be a good one for you!!!
  • Fingers_Crossed
    Options
    :T Well Done :T Have fun playing :T
  • littleholly
    littleholly Posts: 5,682 Forumite
    Options
    well done, my daughter has My Pet Hotel which she thinks is good :D

NOW IN COMPING SEMI-RETIREMENT! :D
    AL MAC APPRECIATION SOCIETY MEMBER NO: 550 748 ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure