Malta quote

Options
Can anyone beat £2762 for Corinthia St George's, half board, flying from Birmingham 21st October 7 nights. Flights Inc 22kg hold 10kg hand and include transfers

Comments

• Westin
    Westin Posts: 5,944 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    You need to post on this thread and follow the correct format
    https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/509598/beat-my-quote-travel-agents-thread/p1
  • hollie.weimeraner
    hollie.weimeraner Posts: 2,147 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Sorry that's where I thought I was 🤣
  • NoodleDoodleMan
    NoodleDoodleMan Posts: 3,377 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Looks like a Jet2 package deal price ?
    I suspect I'm preaching to the converted here - but there is £20 off their online price if you are signed up to MyJet2, and a further £60 discount which comes from promotional vouchers, however they'll offer it to everybody and their wee dog in my experience, over the 'phone works.
  • DullGreyGuy
    DullGreyGuy Posts: 10,508 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Options
    You also dont say how many people? Will assume 2 people. 

Hotel is £1,738 HB so really depends on what you want to do with flights... from LGW you have many more choices starting from £155 per person whereas from BHX flights start from £362pp so the price difference could easily cover transport down to Gatwick
  • NoodleDoodleMan
    Options
    Just an observation - Simon Calder was on radio this morning and a listener had asked which was better, package deals or DIY ?
    He was quite clear - the former, based on the package tour company being responsible for all elements of the holiday should anything go wrong.
    Opinions may differ of course.
  • photome
    photome Posts: 16,362 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Bake Off Boss!
    Options
    Just an observation - Simon Calder was on radio this morning and a listener had asked which was better, package deals or DIY ?
    He was quite clear - the former, based on the package tour company being responsible for all elements of the holiday should anything go wrong.
    That would surely depend on the price difference 
  • NoodleDoodleMan
    Options
    photome said:
    That would surely depend on the price difference 
    Yes, I should have been clearer - SC said that the price differences would likely be minimal, if any, hence his advice.

Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback